Sunday 18 August 2013

Twilight Sparkle Hair

Just a quick one tonight. I've spent much of my night fixing up a skirt that I made awhile back and wasn't entirely happy with (I'll share more about that tomorrow).

Tonight I'm just going to share a picture of my new hair. I dyed it yesterday and I'm super happy with the result. I've been doing more pastel shades the past few times, but this time I really wanted bright colours and I think it turned out awesome. A couple of my friends have compared me to Twilight Sparkle from My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic, which is simultaneously awesome and funny. I swear I didn't have her in mind when I dyed it lol. Since I started with the pink and purple hair a few years ago I've been told I looked like a My Little Pony many times, but this is the first time I've been told I looked like a specific pony.

Left: Me, Right: Twilight Sparkle, just in case you couldn't tell!

6 comments:

  1. Love it!!!
    Wow, its almost the same :D
    Well done, looks incredible........

    Emma (Dear Thirty) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!!! You did such a fantastic job on this hair. I really want to do pink hair, but my hair might disintegrate :/

    Mabel
    Life of Mabel

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! When I dye my hair pink and purple I only use a tiny bit of dye mixed in with a whole heap of conditioner, so my hair actually comes out feeling quite nice. Bleach is the real killer for me!

      Delete
  3. yes, wow, what a awesome colour. perfect twilight sparkle hair! ;)

    ReplyDelete

I really enjoy reading comments and am more than happy to answer any questions you might have, so don't be shy! :)