Hello everyone! I'm alive. In case you missed me, I've been absent for a few days as my son has been quite sick all week which has resulted in sleepless nights and unproductive days. It was just a stomach bug but it hit him pretty hard. He's on the mend now and should be back at school tomorrow, which means I can go back to actually getting things done during the day. I missed my classes on Monday and Tuesday and haven't been able to get much work done on any of my assignments so I'm going to be very busy trying to catch up over the next week.
I finally today got around to taking photos of the skirt I re-did. I originally blogged about it back in July when I bought a pretty table cloth from an op-shop and made it into a skirt. Here's the link to that blog entry if you missed it. Anyway, I've only worn it once or twice because I couldn't get the waistband right and it looked quite rough and unfinished, so I decided I would fix it. I shortened it a bit, took it in as it was quite large, added a waistband made of a different fabric and installed a zip. Its still slightly large on me but its MUCH more wearable now than it was before. I forgot to take pictures of it hanging up by itself this morning, and by the time I got home tonight I was too tired to bother, but hopefully you get a good idea of how it looks with pictures of it on me.