Tuesday 6 August 2013

Field Trip and Online Window Shopping

Hello Poppets! ...Now I want to watch Mrs Doubtfire.

Today I had my full day of classes, which always leaves me super exhausted. We had our usual class in the morning, then went on a field trip! We visited the NT Library in the city, and their back of house processing area which is on a separate site. The library smelled absolutely delicious when I walked in, rich with the crisp scent of semi-gloss paper.  I got to see a newspaper from the late 1800's, the actual real thing, not a copy. Yeah okay, that's probably boring to you, but not to me! I just find everything about libraries interesting, but particularly the lengths some libraries go to preserve old documents.

But lets move on from that before I bore you all to death! I'm currently sitting here with a few items in a cart from the City Chic website, totally torn over whether or not to buy them. The tights and belt I actually need, but I threw in a really cute dress that is on clearance for $50. I don't NEED it, but what's the fun in buying only things you need! I'll continue to mull over it and probably end up buying nothing! I'm a very predictable character that way.

I'm off to try and get some reading done now. I've been stuck on the same book for weeks where it should really only take a few days. So I'm trying to commit to reading for awhile before bed each night to help me get it done. I hate when it takes me this long to get through a book, it doesn't happen often but when it does I feel like I'm being super lazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really enjoy reading comments and am more than happy to answer any questions you might have, so don't be shy! :)