Saturday 31 August 2013

Parrrr-tay!

It was my daughter's birthday last week, and we had the ritual family dinner last Saturday, but due to my total lack of organisation and time just getting away from me in the weeks leading up to her birthday I decided to postpone her party with her friends until the following weekend, which is NOW. I'm proud to say I survived her birthday. It was not nearly as stressful or nightmarish as I imagined it would be lol. Don't get me wrong, I love kids, I do, I just love them a lot less when they're running around screaming. But it was great. We hosted it at an indoor play centre and for the most part the kids were occupied with running and sliding and climbing and jumping and left the grown ups to do boring stuff like drink iced coffees and talk. A super pleasant day for all I think.

I didn't get many photos because my friend was taking a heap with her good camera, and the few I did take came out pretty poorly. SO glad to be getting a new camera tomorrow, I only wish I could have bought it before the party! Better late than never I suppose.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I really enjoy reading comments and am more than happy to answer any questions you might have, so don't be shy! :)