Monday 3 March 2014

Sunday Spotlight: Polka-dots

I'm crazy about polka-dots. I love them. Every colour and every size, I want them all! I have many polka-dot items from dresses and hair bows to underwear and pencil tins. It may actually be considered some sort of unhealthy addiction. So it seemed only natural for my second Sunday Spotlight to focus on the spots I love so much.

I've kind of given up on Polyvore, its great for creating the collages but for some reason I'm just having no luck sharing them here lately. As usual I've included a link below the pic so you can head over there if you'd like more information about any of the items.

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=115081052

And an post dedicated to polka-dots would have no integrity at all if I failed to include my absolute favourite dress. You've seen it a few times on here, I have it in navy but I honestly want it in every colour. Its so gorgeous and flattering and perfect for every occasion. I definitely want to buy more!

You can find these dresses and many more here:
http://stores.ebay.com.au/Hourglass-dresses?_trksid=p2047675.l2563
I was rather busy tonight so I've technically missed Australia's Sunday by an hour or so, but the rest of the world has a Sunday too so I went ahead and posted anyway!

Do you have your eye on any spotty items at the moment? I'd love to see them in the comments! :)


4 comments:

  1. I love polka dots, too, and I'm really crushing on those Lindy Bop dresses. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They really are! Honestly I'd buy out their whole store if I could lol. I love their dresses.
      Thanks for stopping by! :)

      Delete
  2. LOVE polka dots! AND lindy bop dresses! Perfect little roundup :)

    xo Jana

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aren't they the best! Thanks for reading :)

      Delete

I really enjoy reading comments and am more than happy to answer any questions you might have, so don't be shy! :)