Thursday 27 February 2014

Too Tired for Titles!

I feel exhausted today! It's 6:30 pm and I'm feeling quite ready for bed. I honestly can't wait until I can go to sleep.

I've spent the past week (almost) unpacking, shifting and organising a whole big pile of my junk that has finally been sent up from NSW. I kind of didn't intend to stay here long term so I left loads of my stuff down there when I came up, but recently I finally bit the bullet and decided to bring it all up here and begin the tedious process of sorting it all out. A vast majority of the stuff is stowed away in a nearby self-storage facility and I've been steadily working my way through it, but some of the things I've found have made their way here, and as a result my house is a mess! A real proper mess. There are books and clothes and sheets and toys everywhere I look. I can't cope with clutter, it drives me batty, so my top priority is trying to find places for everything. I'm fighting an uphill battle I'm afraid and some tough decisions must be made as to what stays and what goes. Traditionally I've been quite the hoarder but I'm trying very hard to let things go, so wish me luck with that!

Today I had to do some shopping and take Ava to the vet to be desexed, microchipped and vaccinated. Everything went swimmingly though I brought her home and she immediately started chewing on the stitches! I had to take her right back to the vet to be fitted for a cone of shame and make sure she hadn't done any damage. She's quite unimpressed with the cone, but she's eating and drinking and playing and seems in good sorts.

I wore my blue spotty dress with a red belt and cardigan because it seemed like a bright colours sort of day. You may have seen it here before styled a little more neutrally.


Sorry the pic is blurry! It was a blurry picture sort of day too I suppose. My camera was having a little tantrum and wouldn't play nicely.


4 comments:

  1. This outfit is so cute! Love the colors. Hope your cat recovers quickly!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm sure she'll bounce back quickly, kittens are pretty resilient, just have to make sure she leaves those stitches alone!

      Delete
  2. Best wishes for your kitty! Super cute dress too <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! She's all sulky today, I think she's hating the cone, but any time I take it off to give her a break she goes right back to the stitches so it has to stay put!

      I do love the dress, I love all my dresses, but I have to say this one gets a lot more use than any other! :)

      Delete

I really enjoy reading comments and am more than happy to answer any questions you might have, so don't be shy! :)