Thursday 6 February 2014

Three A.M.

Woops! I may have stayed up a tad too late. But you know how sometimes you just get in a mindset for getting something done? I decided my blog desperately needed a makeover, and through a series of mishaps only I could manage, I somehow made the process take all night. Ah well, these things happen. I'm pretty happy with the result though! What do you think?

Also, you may have noticed the new link on the sidebar stating that I'm now on Facebook. I hear that's where all the cool kids hang out! There's obviously not a whole lot there at the moment given its brand spanking new, but I will definitely be working on that!

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Fairytales-and-Following-Trails/453010014800096
Well, I think I'm suitably exhausted for one night... morning... period of wakefulness. I shall be retiring to my bed post haste. I hope everyone enjoys my new blog layout as much as I do. Have a lovely day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really enjoy reading comments and am more than happy to answer any questions you might have, so don't be shy! :)