Wednesday 19 February 2014

Super Cool Nail Art

Okay, okay. So I know I said my book nerd-ishness was going to be just that one day. But then I found these! Nail art inspired by classic children's books, how cool is that! And its nail art, so it doesn't really count as being too bookish, right? In case you don't feel like clicking through to the article, I saved my three favourites to post here for you guys: The Lorax, The Very Hungry Caterpillar and Horton Hears a Who.

The nails are the work of nail artist just_alexis, have a look at her Instagram! It has loads of examples of her amazing work. Not only does she have some really cool ideas, they're beautifully executed! And its definitely not limited to literary themes! She has a bit of everything, including lots of different movie nail art. I love love love her Disney movie themes!

I've saved some of my very very favourites (so hard to choose!) to share, but I strongly encourage you to check her out. There are so many other cool designs!




No comments:

Post a Comment

I really enjoy reading comments and am more than happy to answer any questions you might have, so don't be shy! :)